At Kahani we offer a collaborative, supportive work environment. We're a tight, result-oriented team, working hard to be better with every assignment we do. We encourage each other to develop a sense of personal practice and contribute to the overall studio outlook. It's in our nature to experiment, engage and embrace the worlds of art and design in equal measure, bringing a wide range of cultural influences to our work.
1. GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Junior to Mid-Level)
2-5 years experience, full-time, based in Mumbai
• Really want to practice graphic design. We're not looking for illustrators. Or artists.
• Have experience working in a team, preferably a studio.
• Be comfortable drawing and sketching out your ideas.
• Be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Have a working knowledge of artworks for print.
TO APPLY for the position:
Send us an email with the subject line "GRAPHIC DESIGNER" to email@example.com, along with
• A well-written covering letter
• An up-to-date CV
• An online link to your work (preferable)
• A portfolio in PDF format (attachments over 5Mb will be disregarded)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
If your profile fits our position, we'll reply within 5-7 working days to schedule an interview. Please be prepared for 2-3 rounds of conversation including meeting in person with samples of your work.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants. Please do not call us.
DIPLOMA PROJECT or FINAL PROJECT APPLICANTS:
We do not offer student diploma projects.
Internship positions have been filled till June, 2018.