At Kahani we offer a collaborative, supportive work environment. We're a tight, result-oriented team, working hard to be better with every assignment we do. We encourage each other to develop a sense of personal practice and contribute to the overall studio outlook. It's in our nature to experiment, engage and embrace the worlds of art and design in equal measure, bringing a wide range of cultural influences to our work.
We currently have openings for 2 positions:
1. GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Entry Level)
Full-time, based in Mumbai.
Fresh graduates may apply.
2. GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Junior Level)
2-4 years experience, full-time, based in Mumbai
If you're a passionate graphic designer keen on working with a dynamic team, then we'd like to hear from you.
• Really want to practice graphic design. We're not looking for illustrators. Or artists.
• Have experience working in a team, preferably a studio.
• Be comfortable drawing and sketching out your ideas.
• Be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign with a working knowledge of artworks for print.
TO APPLY for either position:
Send us an email with the subject line "GRAPHIC DESIGNER" to email@example.com, along with
• A well-written covering letter
• An up-to-date CV
• An online link to your work (preferable)
• A portfolio in PDF format (attachements over 5Mb will be disregarded)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
If your profile fits our position, we'll reply within 5-7 working days to schedule an interview. Please be prepared for 2-3 rounds of conversation including meeting in person with samples of your work.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants. Please do not call us.
DIPLOMA PROJECT or FINAL PROJECT APPLICANTS:
We do not offer student diploma projects.